|Recommended course combination||Block 2: Crime in Numbers: From Correlation to Causation|
Block 3: Crime and Location: Spatial Analysis and Mapping
Create a 4- or 6-week criminology programme with the track discount (see information below)
||8 to 22 July 2017
|Co-ordinating lecturer||Dr. Marie Rosenkrantz Lindegaard|
|Other lecturers||Dr. Lidewyde Berckmoes|
|Form(s) of tuition||Interactive seminar, fieldwork, computer training|
|Form(s) of assessment||Short research paper, presentation|
||Additional discount of € 100 per course, on top of combination discounts. Enter in online application form: EU Criminology Summer Programme 17|
• You will be able to formulate research questions and hypotheses regarding observations of behavior in criminal events.
• You will be able to collect observational data about criminal events, ranging from participant observations to CCTV footage.
• You will be able to reflect on the biases involved in sample selection for observational data.
• You will be able to develop coding schemes for the interpretation of observational data related to your research question.
• You will be familiar with the sources of software for the analysis of interactions in time and space.
• See website for more.